A little about Clientbook
Clientbook is a tech startup in Lehi, UT. We build and sell a clienteling app for retail stores (mostly fine jeweler retailers and fashion boutiques). Think of Clientbook like an app that helps high-end retail sales associates build relationships with clients through reminders, client data and info, and text messaging. We’re a small and fast-growing team. Every employee plays a major role in shaping the company. By joining our team, you have a great opportunity to make a large impact and grow with the company.
A little about the position
We’re looking for a salesperson who can prospect, educate and qualify leads to create opportunities for the Account Executives to close. If you like seeing the direct impact your work has on a business, you’re the right candidate for us. In this role, you’ll master the ability to align our solutions with prospective clients’ business objectives and needs.
At Clientbook, we believe you should be able to control your promotion path just like you control your commissions. We have a clearly defined path that leads to Account Executive based on your performance. Ask us about it!
What a day consists of
- Prospecting potential new clients
- Align our solution with the businesses needs
- Successfully overcome product objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas for demos set
- Collaborate effectively with AEs to schedule prospect calls, meetings and demos
- Make strategic outbound calls & emails daily
Skills you should have
- Self-starter. We are a small, but fast-growing team and you won’t have anyone managing your day-to-day work.
- Hunger to win deals.
- Detail-oriented. You’ll keep track of your own pipeline of deals.
- Passion for helping our clients improve their sales and processes.
- Natural leadership abilities. There will be lots of room for growth in the coming years. We hope the people we hire now can grow into future leaders at the company.
- People person. You’ll be on the phone every day with different clients across the country. If you don’t like talking to others, this may not be the job for you.
- Ability to break down concepts easily for others. You will essentially become an expert in their business and will need to teach them specific processes to make their business more successful at clienteling.
- Ability to think like a business owner.
Things that aren’t required, but help
- Previous experience and success in a sales role, preferably software sales
- Over-achievement in past positions
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Familiarity with SaaS business models
~$40,000 /year base + Uncapped Commission (when you set a demo and when that demo closes)
- Employee Stock Options
- Health Insurance Subsidy
- Dental Insurance
- Discounts from our clients (mostly jewelry stores)
- Defined promotion path