Clientbook is a small, well-funded SaaS company that’s growing as fast as a weed in the summer. Because we are rapidly growing, we urgently need wonderful people to join our team!
Here at Clientbook, we’ve created an industry-leading mobile app and platform that enables high-end retail sales associates to efficiently clientele. Not sure what clienteling is? That’s ok, most of our employees didn’t either when we hired them. Clienteling is basically the art of building long-term relationships with clients. Some people call it relationship-based selling.
We’ve helped hundreds of jewelry, music, fashion, and furniture stores increase sales and retain current clients. When it comes to retail, we’re their biggest champion.
Enough about us. If we call you for an interview, we’re confident you’ll check us out in advance at www.clientbook.com.
Here is where you come in.
Clientbook is looking for an SDR to who can prospect, educate and qualify leads to create opportunities for the Account Executives to close. If you like seeing the direct impact your work has on a business, you’re the right candidate for us. In this role, you’ll master the ability to align our solutions with prospective clients’ business objectives and needs.
At Clientbook, we believe you should be able to control your promotion path just like you control your commissions. We have a clearly defined path that leads to Account Executive based on your performance. Ask us about it!
Do you think you’d be a good fit? Keep reading for specifics on the typical job responsibilities.
What you will do here.
- Prospecting potential new clients
- Align our product solution with the businesses needs
- Successfully overcome product objections by effectively answering challenging questions
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas for demos set and held
- Collaborate effectively with AEs to schedule prospect calls, meetings and demos
- Make strategic outbound calls & emails daily
- Any other job duties assigned
What we hope you will bring.
We are looking for someone who is hungry for success and gets stuff done. Here at Clientbook, we value ambition, solid work ethic, and most importantly, fun/creative personalities who keep our workspace lively. What we’re hoping you’ll bring is:
- Self-starter. We are a small, but fast-growing team and you won’t have anyone managing your day-to-day work.
- Hunger to win deals.
- Detail-oriented. You’ll keep track of your own pipeline of deals.
- Passion for helping our clients improve their sales and processes.
- Natural leadership abilities. There will be lots of room for growth in the coming years. We hope the people we hire now can grow into future leaders at the company.
- People person. You’ll be on the phone every day with different clients across the country. If you don’t like talking to others, this may not be the job for you.
- Ability to break down concepts easily for others. You will essentially become an expert in their business and will need to teach them specific processes to make their business more successful at clienteling.
- Ability to think like a business owner.
Why join us?
Since Clientbook is young and promptly expanding, we can promise an exciting environment where hard-working individuals are regularly presented with new challenges. We value our employees, and that’s why we create opportunities for them to grow in their skills/areas of interest. Here are a few additional reasons to give us hard consideration:
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- We have a brand-new office, stocked with food, a game room, gym, and cool people.
- We’ve built an innovative product that is changing the retail industry.
- Our executives listen and are transparent about the success of the company.
- Did we mention diligent and dedicated coworkers that make work not feel like work?
- Career opportunities based on your skills and interests.
- Cool swag, endless snacks, and unlimited PTO.
- Free Quick Quack car-wash subscription (see, we saved the best perk for last).
Clientbook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.