A little about Clientbook
Clientbook is a tech startup in Lehi, UT. We build and sell a clienteling app for retail stores (mostly fine jeweler retailers and fashion boutiques). Think of Clientbook like an app that helps high-end retail sales associates build relationships with clients through reminders, client data and info, and text messaging. We’re a small and fast-growing team. Every employee plays a major role in shaping the company. By joining our team, you have a great opportunity to make a large impact and grow with the company.
A little about the position
We’re looking for a salesperson who can come in, chase and close deals, and make a major impact on top-line revenue. If you like seeing the direct impact your work has on a business, you’re the right candidate for us. In this role, developing genuine relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and selling to those needs will play a major role in your ability to close deals.
At Clientbook, we believe you should be able to control your promotion path just like you control your commissions. We have a clearly defined path based on your performance. Ask us about it!
What a day consists of
- Successfully close new business through relationship-based selling
- Prospect new potential deals and fill your pipeline
- Align our solution with the businesses needs
- Successfully overcome project objections
- Achieve monthly quotas
- Collaborate effectively with Customer Success Managers to effectively hand off new customers for onboarding
Skills you should have
- Self-starter. We are a small, but fast-growing team and you won’t have anyone managing your day-to-day work.
- Hunger to win deals.
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure.
- Detail-oriented. You’ll keep track of your own pipeline of deals. Because our sales is pretty transactional, your pipeline will change quickly. You’ll need to keep track of who these people are, what problems they are trying to solve, and what you’ve discussed with them in the past.
- Passion for helping our clients improve their sales and processes.
- Natural leadership abilities. There will be lots of room for growth in the coming years. We hope the people we hire now can grow into future leaders at the company.
- People person. You’ll be on the phone every day with different clients across the country. If you don’t like talking to others, this may not be the job for you.
- Ability to break down concepts easily for others. You will essentially become an expert in their business and will need to teach them specific processes to make their business more successful at clienteling.
- Ability to think like a business owner.
- Extremely proficient in English writing and speaking.
Things that aren’t required, but help
- Previous experience and success in a sales role, preferably software sales
- Over-achievement in past positions
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Familiarity with SaaS business models
$50,000-$70,000 /year DOE base + Uncapped Commission
$90,000-$180,000 /year DOE
- Employee Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance Subsidy
- Dental Insurance
- Discounts from our clients (mostly jewelry stores)
- Defined promotion path