Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Lehi, UT
A little about Clientbook
Clientbook is a tech startup in Lehi, UT. We build and sell a clienteling app for retail stores (mostly fine jeweler retailers and fashion boutiques). Think of Clientbook like an app that helps high-end retail sales associates build relationships with clients through reminders, client data and info, and text messaging. We’re a small and fast-growing team. Every employee plays a major role in shaping the company. By joining our team, you have a great opportunity to make a large impact and grow with the company.
Our Core Values are key to how we work and who we hire.
• You are passionate about building a world-class company.
• You seek out opportunities to better your skills and invest in yourself.
• You don't rely on others to motivate you.
• You do what is best for the company rather than just what is best for you.
• You seek out feedback from others and always are looking for ways to improve.
• You are excited for results that help the company, regardless of who gets the credit.
• You are a solution seeker when presented with roadblocks.
• You push through the downswings and enjoy the emotional highs.
• You are self-aware of your strengths and weaknesses.
• You focus on results over process.
• You own your area of responsibility and act like a founder.
• You focus on the details and realize every touchpoint with a client affects their opinion of Clientbook.
A little about the position
In this position, you are responsible for making sure that Clientbook’s retail clients (mostly jewelry stores and fashion boutiques) are onboarded with the product properly, see the value that the Clientbook app is having in their stores, and support their ongoing product questions and requests. Once a client signs up, you are their main point of contact going forward. Your job is to make sure that clients are succeeding with Clientbook so that they continue to pay for the product and even upgrade their subscription as time goes on.
The Customer Success Manager is a highly organized relationship expert. You will be managing a portfolio of 100-200 retailers and will need to identify and implement new, scalable ways to onboard and support clients as your portfolio grows.
How you know you’re doing a good job
You’ll know you’re succeeding when these three things happen:
1. Client churn decreases (the number of clients who cancel their subscription).
2. The number of clients you are able to support increases.
3. Clients in your portfolio decide to add new features that increase their spend with Clientbook.
What a day consists of
• Manage a portfolio 20-25 clients who are at different stages of onboarding.
• Interact with senior management and provide input on our customer success and onboarding process.
• Determine how to connect and build relationships with another 80+ clients who are at different stages of app usage.
• Provide outstanding client service by phone and email.
• Collaborate across all departments including customer success, sales, and product to ensure a consistently great client experience.
• Talk to clients on the phone and help them gain additional value out of Clientbook’s products.
• Review usage data to understand which clients need additional support and training.
• Proactively reach out to clients to help them implement features to improve their experience.
• Recommend new Clientbook products and features and upsell existing clients.
Skills you should have
• Self-starter. We are a small, but fast-growing team and you won’t have anyone managing your day-to-day work.
• Detail-oriented. You’ll have a portfolio of clients from day 1, all at different stages of usage with Clientbook. You’ll need to keep track of who these people are, what problems they are trying to solve, and what you’ve discussed with them in the past.
• Analytical. You won’t be doing calculus, but you will need to read graphs and understand how a customer is doing based on usage patterns.
• People person. You’ll be on the phone every day with different clients across the country. If you don’t like talking to others, this may not be the job for you.
• Able to break down concepts easily for others. You will essentially become an expert in their business and will need to teach them specific processes to make their business more successful at clienteling.
• Ability to think like a business owner.
Things that aren’t required, but help
• Previous experience in customer support/success/onboarding, high-end retail sales or management, account management or sales function.
• Familiarity with Saas business models.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 /year
• Employee Stock Options
• Health Insurance Subsidy
• Free unlimited car washes from Quick Quack
Location: Lehi, UT (Required)
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com with Customer Success Manager Application in the subject line.